Triodor Software R&D provides software outsourcing solutions for companies mainly from Europe with headquarters in Amsterdam and Development Center in Istanbul. The two offices in both sides of Europe and customers from several European countries enable us to offer an international working environment for our employees. We also offer the chance to be innovative and challenged professionally while using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Test Engineer who can adapt to our young, energetic team & dynamic working atmosphere.
Testing efforts, techniques and tools
Experience of software testing and test automation tools
Programming, debugging and diagnostic skills
Good technical writing skills
Use of defect reporting tools
Advanced English, speech and writing
Experience with both functional and technical testing of software;
Excellent technical understanding (SQL and RDBMS) as well as analytical thinking skills;
Minimum 3 years experience working in a software test environment involving writing test procedures, designing test cases, manual or automated test execution and fault identification.
- To analyse and understand new and existing software components and requirements.
- Gathering test requirements and producing test specifications.
- Developing test cases and new test approaches.
- Analyzing test results and logging test outcomes.
- Providing test reports and writing test documentation.
- Reviewing technical and user documentation .Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our
- Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessar
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Work with the test lead, the rest of the test team and the project manager to ensure deadlines are met.